Healthier with herbal baths
Herbal baths are a pleasant and easy form at the same time for relaxation, health and harmonization with ourselves. Infusions or decoctions are added to the baths with herbs, even in the hot water tub. We can add in the bathroom gauze cups, filled with shredded plants.
Herbal baths can be done daily or every 2-3 days, depending on the indications, depending on the diseases or whenever we want to relax after a stressful day. Bath water is good to have a temperature of 34-37 degrees Celsius, and the duration of treatment will be depending on each one between 5 and 15 minutes.
Baths with herbs, have a direct action, at the level of the skin, and due to the active principles, are antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, healing, sedative, relaxing and of course extremely beneficial for the beauty of the skin. These herbal baths are recommended for both healthy and those with various health problems.
We can take herbal baths at home whenever we feel the need to relax after a busy day. We may as well choose a holiday in a spa resort (Căciulata, Mangalia, Eforie Nord, etc.), where we can benefit from herbal baths and specialized massages.
Whichever option we choose, the fact is that plants help us to keep our body in a state of harmony. I propose some examples of herbs that you can also use for perfect health:
- Chestnut baths (500 g crushed shell) for: hives, varicose veins, drug allergies.
- Cimbrisor baths (500 g plant) for: wrist pain, fatigue, digestive disorders.
- Mouse tail baths (500 g plant) for: hard-healing wounds, varicose ulcer, wet eczema (compresses).
- Oak bark baths (1-3 kg) for: eczema, inflammatory diseases of the genital organs.
- Hay flower baths (1-1.5 kg) for: arthrosis, tendinitis, myositis.
- Peppermint baths (300-500 g of plant) for: sexual impotence, asthenic neurosis.
- Obligan bath (250 g plant) for: rickets, growth disorders in children.
- Baths with ash leaves (500 g) or ash shell (200 g) for: arthrosis, tendinitis, myositis.
- Baths with oat straw and hay flowers (250 g of each): for relaxation, during times when we are stressed.
- Baths with pine buds and fir leaves (300 g of each) for: insomnia, diseases of the respiratory system, neuroses.
- Bath of pine leaves (500 g) for: arthrosis, gout, neurosis.
- Rosemary bath (500-600 g) for: circulatory disorders, hypertension, paralysis.
- Pipirig baths (250 g) for: urinary tract diseases and general baths, but especially the sitting bath).
- Sage bath (500 g) for: rheumatic diseases and relaxation.
- Wheat bran bath (1-1,5 kg) for: skin diseases, after removing gypsum appliances.
- Clover bath (250 g) for: obesity, chronic liver disease.
Baths with herb essences
Sometimes it’s hard to procure medicinal plants, so we can use plant essences. With the same beneficial properties, baths with herbal essences are antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, relaxing the body. I propose a few examples:
- Bath with rosemary essence (15 drops) for: relaxation, during periods when we feel very tired, in endocrine disorders, spasmophilia, menstruation in small amount.
- Bath with thyme essence (15 drops) for: edema of the lower limbs and hemorrhoids.
- Bath with juniper essences (10 drops) for: cellulite, edema of the lower limbs.
- Bath with pine essence (20 drops) for: insomnia, spasmophilia, muscle cramps, back pain, muscle pain.
- Bath with lemon essence (15 drops) for: cellulite, edema, fatigue, oliguria.
- Bath with chamomile essence (10 drops) for: insomnia, spasmophilia, muscle cramps, back pain.
- Bath with marjoram essence (5 drops) for: cellulite, fatigue, oliguria.
Nature can teach us a lot about beauty and health. Plants help us balance the body and we can learn to respect them at least in their natural habitat, protecting nature. The fragrance of flowers is a therapy in itself, olfactory and the senses. Price life and nature!