Biolgic rhythm and lifestyle
Any deviation from the biological rhythm affects our health. Our ancestors respected the biological rhythm, based on the position of the sun, as a concept that differentiated between three consecutive periods of a day. Each period lasted four hours. The cycle of three periods is repeated so that each period twice in 24 hours.
The first period (6 a.m. -10 a.m.), is the period of silence. When the sun rises, the surroundings are quiet and our body begins to wake up, we are rested and we do not need large amounts of energy.
A hearty breakfast will needlessly require our body. It is enough to drink a glass of fruit or vegetable juice and eat a fruit or vegetable. Other types of food require 1.5-2 hours to produce energy. Fruits, vegetables and juices are the most suitable foods.
The second period starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m. The sun is up in the sky, we’re hungry, this is where the “digestive fire” begins. During this period we should eat the most consistent meal (11 a.m.-2 p.m.). Foods containing starch and vegetables are the best combination, because they provide the energy needed for the second half of the day.
The third period (2 p.m.-6 p.m.) is characterized by movement. The sun warms the air and the earth, the wind blows, people become more active and work hard, using the energy obtained from food. Then the cycle of periods is repeated. Based on biological rhythm, it’s best to have dinner before sundown.
When the day is over, our body doesn’t need much energy. As the sun sets, so does the “digestive fire”. During this period it is good to eat protein foods, because they need a long and slow digestion (3-7 hours).
It is best to go to bed before 10 p.m., otherwise we will get hungry again and we will be tempted to get to the refrigerator. Our bodies also have a certain program. Digestive organs are active in the morning and afternoon. In the evening and at night, the excretory organs work.
This program disturbs our biological rhythm if we eat at night. Digestion becomes incomplete, mucus deposits, toxins and fats are formed. Eating at night can cause kidney and liver stones, insomnia, a weakened immune system and nerve disorders. In violation of these laws of nature, we risk devitalizing ourselves, getting chronic heart or circulatory diseases, liver disease and kidney disorders.
If we want to have a lot of energy for our daily activities, it is good to follow a program according to the biological rhythm. If you follow the pattern That I will describe below, you will be consistent with the laws of nature and the physiology of your body.
Tips for iron health according to biological rhythm
- Wake up between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m
- Rinse your mouth.
- Drink half a glass of spring water, mineral water or water from melted ice with a teaspoon of honey.
- Wash your face and teeth.
- Massage your ears with your hands for about a minute.
- Do any set of column-strengthening exercises.
- Massage your body with a warm, moist towel until the skin turns red and then take a shower.
- The shower must be alternating hot and lukewarm, lukewarm and cold, hot and cold. The water temperature must be comfortable.
- Do breathing exercises for 2-4 minutes.
- Go fast or run 3-5 km, if possible, in the forest or in a park.
- For people whose jobs are intellectual in nature, they can have two meals a day, once at noon and a second time between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. For those whose work involves more physical exertion, the following program is recommended: breakfast between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., lunch between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and dinner between 6 p.m and 8 p.m.
- At 10 p.m. perform 10-15 purifying breaths.
- Take an alternating warm-cold shower.
- Sleep between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. is very calm, deep and restful, especially for the nervous system. If you cannot fall asleep between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m., but lie between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m., have the clock ring at 5 a.m. for the first four days. You will feel tired in the first few days, but this will allow you to adjust your sleep according to your physiology.
Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit.